Did you know? Tuition and faculty dues do not cover SPSI’s operational expenses. We rely on the generosity of friends who value psychoanalytic ideas, our training programs, and our contributions to the community.
Membership benefits include:
- Discounts on all CE classes and courses
- Email updates and reminders of all SPSI events
- Borrowing privileges from the SPSI psychoanalytic library and onsite access to PEP-Web electronic archive of psychoanalytic literature
- Optional listing of your name on website
The annual membership fee is $100 for the academic year beginning July 1. Please contact the SPSI office at (206) 328-5315 for more information, or download the enrollment form below.
SPSI invites graduates of its psychoanalytic psychotherapy programs to become Associate Members of the Institute. SPSI alumni comprise an important part of the local psychoanalytic community and become a part of the network of professionals who serve as a vital source of referrals and professional support for each other, as well as a tremendous resource to the Institute itself.
In addition to the benefits listed above, Associate Members receive:
- Listing in the SPSI roster and SPSI referral service
- PEP-Web online subscription
The annual membership dues are $200 for the academic year beginning July 1. Please contact the SPSI office at (206) 328-5315 for more information, or download the enrollment forms below.